9.18.2011

Crimson











jacket: thrifted* shirt: Giordano* pants: Terranova* shoes: Rusty Lopez

I bought this jacket from one of the thrift stores (yes, Ukay-Ukay) near our house for I think Php10-20. It's still in good condition so it was definitely a great buy! 

The shoes, on the other hand, have a cute ribbon detail at the back. I always say that I favor wedge heels more because I have issues with balance with stilletos but these shoes are surprisingly comfortable. Thanks to my friend Jarvis for the pics! 

I was teased by officemates with my pants, they said I look like MC hammer (Can't touch this!), a concierge (wth?!!), a genie (Mike you still have 3 wishes). I have to say, it was hard for me and was kinda sensitive with comments before but now, I learned to just brush those comments aside and laugh about them. Oh, but I got compliments from girls that night! Guess ladies appreciate my fashion more than guys.

One thing I've learned is that one should not dress for other people but for one's self. Wear what makes you happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment