8.10.2013

AND SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!


I last time I had bangs was in elementary and it wasn't a good memory. I was a chubby kid with a bid round face, didn't even know what I was thinking. Since then it has been etched in my mind that a full fringe is not for me. But I tried to disregard it. Two to three years ago (I know, not even that long), I stupidly cut my bangs. Just because. When I got in the office I was too conscious about it that I had to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes. When I asked my friend if it looks ugly, she just laughed at me so after that time, I really promised myself that I will never, ever have bangs again. 

But then as they say, promises are made to broken, right? I have been itching for a new look for my hair while keeping the length. The thought of having a full fringe crossed my mind but after having two failed and embarrassing attempts on it, I don't have the confidence to try again. My friend, Melissa, however, convinced me that it will look good on me. So off I went to a hair salon to have my haircut before I even change my mind. Spoke with the hair dresser and when she told me that the bangs will look good on me I said to myself 'This is it!'

And I am quite happy with the result. I've also received a lot of compliments on it so I guess the moral of the story is that if you want something, you may not get it right the first few tries but if you are determined to get it, make sure you are properly guided and you have the experts to help achieve it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment