3.31.2011

Conquering Ilocos

My friends and I planned this Ilocos trip way back in September last year and then got postponed for the nTH time. Originally, it was just 4 of us but we decided to invite our other friends so from 4 the group grew to 22! Yes, talk about a field trip.

I was determined not to go to the trip because it was the day the devastating earthquake and tsunami hit Japan and a tsunami alert level 2 was announced to the province where we were supposed to go. But I would have to thank my friends for "kidnapping" me and forcing me to join them because it turned out to be so much fun! Thank God the tsunami alert was lifted at 11pm that night. Here's what I wore during the trip:

me by the famous Bangui Windmills. They're huge!

inside Malacanang of the North


Kalye Crisologo

Hope to travel more this year! Oh how I wish I can travel as often as I want to!


4 comments:

  1. lovely photos and beautiful model you are I love them all nice shot!!!!!!!JASMIN SOULSBY FROM AUSTRALIA :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks auntie jaz!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha may i just say ako ung kumidnap sayo? so you're welcome :p hahaha
    -Beltot

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. beltot!!! super thanks sa pag-comment! hahaha. YES at thank you sa pag-kidnap!

    ReplyDelete