3.02.2011

Hello World!

Yes, this is the start. 
I've actually thought about starting my own blog about a year ago but found all the excuses to delay it. But now, here it is! I may not have a DSLR cam but my point and shoot cam is spanking new and I'll start from there. As the saying or the song goes, "Great things start from small beginnings"  so I as early as now, I apologize if some pics are crappy. :)

So here's my new blog people! I'll share with you my love for dressing up and adventures in life. 

me in my emo mode. I need to find my go to place for pictures in the office and a trustee photographer as I end up taking my pictures ala FB profile pics. hahaha.

Me in the office. Sorry Mavic dear for cutting you in the pic. :P

Here's to an awesome and fashionable life!






No comments:

Post a Comment