7.05.2013

It's early in the morning...





and I am writing a blog post... hurray!!!
It is 1:46 in the morning, to be exact. Tried sleeping but my mind just kept wandering and I ended up in front of the computer. I figured this is a good time to do a blog post because (1) I haven't had an update in the past days and (2) i find that i work better under a quieter environment.

Well look what we have here. I got this one shoulder top at Joe Fresh (I love that store) for under $5! Even though it's black, it's still perfect for the summer for me. I can either dress it up or down. 

Most of the time when I write a post I end up having a brain fart. I don't know what to say, what to share, what to write about. Maybe I am just not as gifted as some people when it comes to writing - but hey, does  getting a "Best in Journalism" award count? So yeah, I feel like I am too conscious on whether I am sharing too much already and I end up filtering a lot of things. The solution? Well I am not sure yet. Maybe I shouldn't over think, as I most of the time do. Like what I am doing now - just letting all the thoughts flow from my mind to my fingers typing every word. 

So yeah, back to summer. I am glad to be experiencing 30 degree weather these days. Reminds me a lot of the Philippines. You that it's warm but not that warm type of day? I love it. My husband, however, doesn't like the heat. I am still amazed at how he survived one month of heat in the Philippines. I guess that's what love can do. 

^^Hope I can sleep better after I write this. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment