7.07.2013

To camping we will go...



This weekend we went on my first camping trip here. I was so excited because the last time my husband and I went camping was when he first visited me in the Philippines. The weather was in the 30 ++ degrees and everyone complained but still had so much fun. We set up the tents (or at least the men did) and ate and drink and chatted. I'd have to say my new favorite drink would be apple juice plus coconut rum!


^^tents set and hammock set up


^^Dad enjoying his time

Too bad we weren't allowed to build a fire for safety reasons so we weren't able to roast hotdogs and marshmallows for smores. 


^^ a band played and we watched until they're done. had fun dancing and chatting and drinking



^^ following morning my husband still looking asleep in the picture... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment