6.29.2013

Hopewell Rocks

One sunny Sunday day, my husband and I went on an adventure. I was thinking of just a simple picnic at the beach and let the day pass by just laying down. He, however, has a different plan. A better plan. He brought me to Hopewell Rocks. 

^^took a hike in this beautiful place 

^^as I've mentioned, I was thinking of a day in the beach so my get up was completely wrong - i am talking about swimsuit under that maxi dress. good thing i brought with me my cardigan. 

I had no idea where and what Hopewell Rocks is but when we got there, I was in awe of the place. These rocks are called flowerpot rocks because, you got it right, they look like flower pots. We got there during low tide so we were able to walk on the ground. During high tide almost half of the rocks are covered with chocolate water. 







^^ the Chocolate River















^^ this is called the Big Cove




  At the end of the hike we just grabbed our picnic bag and people watched. It got chilly so we decided to head home. Another fun JM adventures for the record!

No comments:

Post a Comment