6.11.2013

Wedding Weekend


Last weekend we attended our very good friends' wedding - Mike and Melissa. It was raining cats and dogs the entire day but it didn't bother any of us. Personally, I missed getting dressed, wearing my pumps and putting on make up. It was also my first Canadian wedding. They got married in the church with the red door, which I totally adore (I have no idea why, but I have this fascination about red doors).  Everyone had fun! I couldn't help but feel so blessed to married to Jesse and join his family. At one point everyone just sang 'Liquor and Whores' which, by the way have never heard of it prior to that. You know when you attend a party or a wedding and there's that group that makes you feel like an outcast, that's our family. We just huddle together in one giant circle, jump, sing, and dance. I love it! 












No comments:

Post a Comment