11.08.2012

Frye me to the moon...

I am not sure if the title has something to do with my post but I just thought it sounds cool. Anyway, Frye boots have the reputation on being "the best boots you'll ever own in your entire life". They are made of the best leather and are made to last you a lifetime. I had my first pair of leather boots in 2008 (if I'm not mistaken), they were a size smaller than what I usually wear (I'm a size 9) but I squeezed my narrow feet in them thinking that since they are leather, they will expand through time. They actually did, although probably a few cms but even so, I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear them. 

I've always believed in buying investment pieces especially in shoes. Yes, they maybe expensive but I will get a lot of wear in them and will have them for a very long time. Hence, I tend to gravitate towards classic styles and leather materials. I guess that's too much introduction when all I want to say is that I want a pair of freakin' Frye boots! I particularly would like to have the Shirley OTK riding boots.






Don't they look awesome?! The problem is, they way out of my mini budget. But a girl can dream, right? One day, I will own you girls! (I hope they are not phased out by that time though..hehe) 

P.S. If the pictures are too small, try this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment