11.14.2012

Zebra Print and Polka Dots




I haven't had an outfit post for a long time. Until I get a decent camera, I guess the quality of my pictures will be just like above (sorry about that). But yeah, I try to make do with what I have at the moment. Anyway, decided to pair up my zebra print dress with a polka dot sheer top to go to attend mass that day. The boots I got from Kijiji are so comfy! 

P.S. I am not sure how I want this blog to be whether (1) purely fashion/ outfit post,  (2) about me and husband's life or (3) both number 1 and 2. The thing is, I don't want to talk about personal stuff too much so I am a little iffy about number 2 but I guess, it's still up to me what I can post or not. I guess my goal is number 1 but until I would have to wait until I get a decent camera to get decent pictures for my outfit posts. Ok, I don't think I am not making much sense here. I guess what I wanted to say is that right now, I am doing number 3 but I will definitely do more number 1 when I have the right tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment