11.18.2012

I Love...


... the moon tonight while we were driving. seems like it's sleeping and comfortable up in the sky
... my nephews William and Zach, they are just adorable. yes, they are brats sometimes but how can I resist them when Zach flashes his smile at me and when Will hugs me tightly?
... this day. I had a wonderful day with my husband and although this is the first birthday that my mom and I are not together, I know for sure she'll be here soon
... sushi! my gosh, my husband and I can't get enough sushi
... or japanese foor for that matter
... ramen!!! you can give me ramen everyday, three times a week and I'm happy, seriously
... my new boots! I scored a pair of Frye boots for less than 1/4 of it's retail price (happy dance). They maybe 2 sizes big on me but a pair of thick socks and insoles and I'm good to go
... shoes. just as my husband loves games. I asked him to bring me to Winners this afternoon so I can just surround myself with shoes and just look at them. I know, weird but I'm happy just looking at them
... this guy


... yep, i love him a lot 
... toast with margarine and raspberry jam
... my awesome family and friends who remembered my birthday
... my mom for just being the best

No comments:

Post a Comment