10.24.2012

Centennial Park

Warning: Lots of photos ahead!
We went to Centennial Park to see the beautiful colors of fall. Good thing the weather was so nice that we were able to take our time and enjoy the stroll. 


I couldn't keep my eyes off this yellow tree. It stood out from the rest.

This squirrel seemed to be playing with us. He would disappear then show up whenever we're close. He ran away immediately after I snapped this picture. He must have just wanted his picture taken. 




One of the rare moments that Jesse is smiling in the picture. Yehey!

Beautiful, isn't it?











Saw this pink truck and thought it was cute and have never seen one before. Jesse then pointed out that it's for the breast cancer month or something and yep, he's right. That made the truck extra cuter. 

Coming from a country with only wet and dry seasons and hot and humid 98% of the time, I am very blessed to now have four seasons. I want to appreciate each day and celebrate even the smallest things. Thank you to my awesome husband for taking me to the park, taking a stroll and enjoying the day. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but beside you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment