10.29.2012

Etsy Love


I want to share a new discovery of mine (okay, I maybe the last person who discovered this but better late than never)  - ETSY! I can't believe I discovered it's awesomeness just now, well yesterday to be exact. I've heard about it before and probably have visited the site once but didn't give it much attention. But everything changed when I explored the site. You know that feeling you get when you go in a place and tell yourself, "how come I've never been here before?" Uh-huh, that's how it is. 

I've been looking for the perfect tall flat boots and I find eBay frustrating (I'm not patient with the bids) and I found them there. I love the layout of the website, the sellers are very nice and I love the fact that you can find a lot of good stuff in there. I actually think that it's cheaper than eBay. So therefore, I conclude, I love Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment