10.03.2012

The Dr. is here



I succumbed to the calling of the consumerist world and bought myself a pair of freakingly expensive but dope Dr. Martens! I told you in the previous post that I've always wanted one and when I failed in the eBay bid I told myself, 'what the heck, I'll buy myself a new pair!'. I realized that the cost of buying one from the mall is overall the same as buying online and even much better. I don't have to compete with the rest of the world in bidding, no need to wait for the long shipping time, I can get myself the size I need and it's a brand new pair!

Can I just say that I love my Dr. Martens! I got the classic 1460 in black smooth but had second thoughts if it's better to have it in cherry red. However, I figured it's better to stick with the classic black. I know this pair is going to last me a very long time and who knows, I might be able to pass it on to my future children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment