10.17.2012

Thoughts for the day




You've probably read them before but these are some of the things that I want to be reminded of. Sometimes, it's hard to be different and follow a different path than everyone else but at the end of the day, it's worth it. A lot of people have been asking me what I have been doing to keep myself busy and all I can say is nothing much, which is true since I just stay at home most of the time. To most, it sounds boring and all but to be honest, I am fine with it. I consider myself a homebody and if at this point, it's what I can do for now, then I am good with it. But it doesn't mean that it's what I intend to do forever. Also, this blog is a good escape and place for me to get busy. I haven't had the time to update it before but now, I have all the time in the world. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment